Primary roll and responsibilities:
Delivery and also assessment of nationally renowned Training course associated with training and assessment including Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
Growth of new and obtainable Nationally Recognized Training courses, learning resources, assessment instruments and marketing resources that obeys with Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF) requirements.
Stipulation of counsel and services to customers in all industry in relation to knowledge and development initiatives.
Fulfillment with the ASLS Code of Practice, recognized policies and events and lawmaking supplies in relation to employment with ASLS and work as a trainer and evaluator within the Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector.
Promises to continue professional development, greater client service and the continuous upgrading of all ASLS products and services.
Pledge to obtain tertiary qualifications in VET sector Commitment to working effectively and cooperatively within the ASLS team
Recognition of potential client groups and marketing opportunities for ASLS’ consultancy and training services.
- At least 5 years work experience within any industry (mining or civil construction, or associated industries, highly regarded)
- Experience in the preparation of reports and proposals to management in relation to learning and development or related issues
- Experience in facilitation and assessment of adult learning in the workplace
- Experience in the development of learning and assessment materials
- Ability to produce written reports to a professional standard within agreed timeframes
- Ability to effectively self manage projects and personal workloads
- Knowledge of VET sector reforms, the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) and mutual recognition principles
- Knowledge of a variety of facilitation methods suitable for adult learners
- Ability to produce training course materials using appropriate language and style, and observing established presentation guidelines
- Knowledge of Commonwealth and State Legislation and its application in relation to vocational training, anti-discrimination, OH&S and copyright laws
- Ability to operate a computer using Microsoft Office programs eg, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Easy learning and performation assessment for recognized training center with ASLS .You will get scope for registering for relevant qualification.
- Developed recognized training center with recognized course with percipient learning and assessment materials, relevant topic with resources.
- Updated course, development consultancy with any charges to governmental that will affect the course.
- Deliverd learning services such as training necessity, analyzation, training system and also provide customers reports.
- Purchase oppertinities to market and ASLS services.
- Responsible for phone and counter enquiries.
- Maintain client files appropriately.